5/18/2007

Hudson LIVE From San Fran Part II

Once upon a time there was a little boy wearing a little red hooded sweatshirt, and his name was little red Hudson hood... gotcha! This isn't story time. That was just a joke, but I was wearing a red hooded sweatshirt during my trip to see the biggest trees in the world, and an old man did walk by and say, "Look at that little boy. He's like Little Red Riding Hood." And I quietly replied, "Yeah, except that Little Red Riding Hood is a girl!" But I wasn't mad at him. There was too much beauty around to be concerned about a gender mixup.

So check out these trees. That's little ol' me making my way down this path. I asked mom and dad if I could find my way through the woods on my own and they agreed that I was old enough and responsible enough to take on the task... Just kidding again. I hope you didn't fall for that one. I'm only 16 months old. I can't walk through the woods alone yet -- at least not until I'm about 18 or 19 months.

Big Park in the Sky
I told you yesterday that San Francisco was a great place for parks. Well, check out this one we found in the middle of the sky. I call it Sky Park. Go for a swing and you feel like you're swinging on top of the world. Go for a slide and you feel like you're sliding on top of the world. Fall off the playscape and you feel like you're falling from the top of the world. I especially liked the sandy surface. It was fun to walk through and run my hands through, except it's hard to sleep at night with sand in your diaper.

Well, it's time to shake it all out and head on to my next adventure. I'll be back with more later...

In the meantime, you can check out more pics of the San Francisco trip at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/huddypics/.

Labels: , ,